Monday, April 17, 2006

Words of Wisdom from Art History Teachers

Words of Wisdom from Art History Teachers: "Professor A: The use of white in this painting is maginificient, this white here is white as in pure white, like you can feel the warmth coming out of it.. but the white in this part is rather cold and gives a sad feeling.

Professor B: You are completely worthless unless you go out and see real art.

Professor C: And I came back from New York yesterday.. here are some photos that I took. I go there twice or three times every year, but I hadn't gotten a chance to last year. I go to America all the time though. Oh here are new photos from the renewed MoMa and..

Professor D: Seeing modern art is important too, don't reject them just because they're queer. Oh by the way, do not drink in class.

Professor E: Here is an amazing book of Spanish art collection; the photographs are big, the commentaries keen. I highly recommend it. Yes, I wrote it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home