Monday, July 17, 2006

Tenement Stories at Sequart.com




Well, it turns out that I'm sort of an idiot.  After weeks & weeks of pestering the Editor-in-Chief of Sequart.com about the status of an ongoing bi-weekly column dedicated to Graphic Novels & self-contained comic stories that he greenlit weeks ago, it turns out, all I had to do was log-on to the website & upload it properly.  Now, as it turns out, due to a slight miscommunication & my own mental defficiency, my first column for Sequart.com is late.  Great.

Regardless, please take the time to check out the website, not only for my fabulous column, but for other great columns and articles about sequential art, graphic novels, comic art stories, manga, bande desinees, & other pretentious terms for what we all affectionately refer to as the "funny-book".   Read it.  It's almost as good as The Comics Journal (only half-the content is as charmingly pretentious...the rest of it succumbs to the usual internet-fan-boy trappings that most comics journalism does), but better, 'cos it's on THE INTERNET!!!  (like me)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home