Monday, August 07, 2006

Fwd: Five Fists of Science review

Check http://Sequart.com for the newest Tenement Stories column
featuring Matt Fraction and Steven Sander's OGN "The Five Fists of
Science".

The following is the e-mail Steven Sanders sent me after reading the column.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steven Sanders <stevensanders@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 7, 2006 1:48 PM
Subject: Five Fists of Science review
To: f.ram000@gmail.com

Tonio,

I just now read your review of Five Fists of Science, and I wanted to
thank you for writing an excellent, well-considered review. I think
you put more thought into reviewing it than Matt and I put into making
it. :)

Also, I wanted to say "Congratulations" to be the first reviewer to
notice (Or at least mention noticing) the cameo of Clark Kent and
Jimmy Olsen. I threw that in on a whim, and kept waiting for people to
notice it. If I had a prize for it, I'd give it to you. :)

Best,

Steven Sanders

--
My Moon-based death ray
Panics the people of earth
Mock my theories now!

http://www.studiosputnik.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home