Tuesday, August 15, 2006

BAT-MARATHON

Amy Pane, to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series, has watched the entire first season in one sitting. Augie De Blieck talks about it being either a "brain-frying" experience, or the "ultimate geek" experience (is that the name of Bendis' new Ultimate Universe project?). I don't think it's that special. I have, at one time or another, watched the entire series in one sitting, taking breaks to only pee & order chinese food. No big thing. I also rememeber that before I watched the entire second series the day I got it in the mail, I made sure to rewatch the first season directly before so I was sure to not miss any beats. God I love this show. I might force my girlfriend to do this with me just like Amy did. Amy, you may be my new hero for actually admitting to doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home